Wednesday 15 January 2014

My thanks giving to best IVF clinic in India ..

                                                                     
best IVF clinic in India


I was devastated as soon as I got to know that I could not conceive. World seem to come at an end for me. I had dreamt of been a mother all my life and wished to live up each moment of child-bearing. I wanted to be called a mom. But my infertility had almost killed my dreams. I gathered my courage, and thought that I cannot give up this easily. I called up few clinics and told them about my condition. And here comes the turning point of my life. On my search for a clinic that could treat my disability, I met    best IVF clinic in India

Worlds would fail to describe how thankful I am to this clinic. Its golden words ‘Trust us, you can conceive’, still echo in my ears. And justifying to these words I did conceive. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Kiaan has turned one year old today and I really owe to this clinic for making my dreams come true.

IVF in India works in a way that fertilization does not take place in the mother’s body, like it does in a natural pregnancy procedure. Your eggs and the male partners sperm is fertilized in a laboratory setting. And the resultant embryo is then transferred into the mother body. And this is how the mother would carry pregnancy to terms. 

I would suggest all of you to, not lose hopes that easily. As there have been great advancements in medical technology, nothing is impossible!

In the end I would only say, May all those suffering from infertility be blessed with treatment from best IVF clinic like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment